If you’re looking to find out more about Bitcoin signals and the benefits of adding them to your overall trading strategy, one of the most important things to determine is who the best Bitcoin signal providers are. With that in mind, this post explores what to look for in a Bitcoin signal provider and gives a brief summary of some of the best out there.
What Are Bitcoin Signals?
Bitcoin signals, or, more generally, crypto signals, are recommendations that help you decide when to buy and sell assets for maximum returns. Bitcoin signals alert you to when a profitable trend has been identified in the Bitcoin market. It’s a signal provider’s job to thoroughly research the markets they specialise in and send you trading suggestions when it believes there’s an opportunity to generate a return.
How do Bitcoin Signals Work?
Bitcoin signals are periodically sent to you from your chosen signal provider. This could be via Telegram, Twitter, Discord, or other similar methods. If you agree with the Bitcoin signal, it’s up to you to place the entry and exit orders as recommended so you can reap the potential returns.
Here’s an example of a Bitcoin signal:
- Bitcoin Pair: BTC/USD
- Position: Buy Order
- Limit Price: $45,000
- Take-Profit: $49,000
- Stop-Loss: $42,000
Here, the recommendation is to enter the trade at $45,000 and exit at $49,000. However, if the market happens to turn – as is always the risk – the signal advises exiting the position, to prevent further losses, at $42,000.
Benefits Of Bitcoin Signals
There are several advantages to subscribing to a Bitcoin signal provider, here are some of the most significant.
- Expert Advice: When you sign up to receive Bitcoin signals, you gain the benefit of having industry experts research the markets on your behalf. Not only does this save you a lot of time and effort but they’ll also employ advanced research strategies, such as technical indicators and chart analysis, that you probably aren’t as familiar with.
- Ideal for Inexperienced Traders: As a signal recommends an entry and exit target for a trade, it takes a lot of the guesswork out of crypto investing, which is great for new traders.
- They Help Reduce the Emotion from the Trading Process: Because Bitcoin signals recommend entry and exit points, they also provide you with a plan. Without a plan, on the other hand, you’re more at the mercy of your emotions, and if the market happens to be volatile, they’re likely to be up and down too! By having a clearer head, you’ll make decisions that will positively affect your profits.
What Should You Look for In a Bitcoin Signal Provider?
- Source: How does the provider get the information for their Bitcoin signals. Do they conduct technical analysis, fundamental analysis, or both? Do they have a team of crypto investment experts? Do they make good use of the latest technology and investment tools? Factors like these are crucially important in selecting the ideal Bitcoin signal provider for your particular circumstances.
- Performance: As well as how the provider gets the information for their signals, you need to assess how accurate their trading advice has proven to be. How many clients do they have and how successful have they been? How much profit has the signal provider generated for their client base?
However, this information isn’t always easy to come by. Some companies may be comfortable providing this information, while others will keep it firmly under wraps. That being said, you can get some idea of how they’re doing by seeing how they’re talked about online, such as in reviews, recommendation posts, Reddit posts, etc.
- Cost: How much does the provider charge for their crypto signals and what do you get for that fee? How frequently will you receive signals? What other services do you receive for your membership fees, such as educational resources or personalised customer services? This is also why paying attention to factors like signal source and provider performance are so important, as they indicate whether it’s worth investing in a particular Bitcoin signal provider.
- Also, while we’re on the subject of investment, if you’re looking for the best signals that provide the highest chance of generating a return, you’ve got to be prepared to pay for them. They are some providers send out free signals, usually via their Telegram groups – but they save the crème de la crème for their members.
Best Bitcoin Signal Providers
Now that you know more about Bitcoin signals and what to look out for, here’s a brief rundown of a selection of the best Bitcoin signal providers.
Specialising in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Chainlink, 4C Trading employs a team of professional analysts and industry experts who combine technical and fundamental analysis to arrive at their signals. Subscribers can choose to use either their smart trading bot (the downside being that they only presently work on the Binance exchange) or the manual signals, which are provided daily.
They also have a crypto education program, including webinars conducted by industry experts, to teach less experienced traders about the crypto market, including how to exercise proper risk management.
4C Trading offers 3 subscription plans, beginner, advanced, and expert which determines the maximum investment you’re allowed to make per trade. Beginner allows a maximum of $2,500, while the cap on the expert plan is $10,000.
Learn2Trade provides signals for not only the crypto markets, focusing on BTC, ETH, XRP, and LTC, but for the forex and stock markets as well. They have a user-friendly interface, with multi-lingual support – though, unfortunately, no automated trading bot. They do, however, have a variety of educational material that includes short courses and tutorials on different trading strategies and techniques.
As well as their premium membership plan, they have a Telegram group that offers industry news and a number of free signals.
Side Hustle is a leading crypto signal provider that specialises in Bitcoin and Ethereum trading, though we will provide signals for altcoins if there’s a promising opportunity for our members to generate profit on a particular trade.
Our experienced research and trading teams operate in four different time zones, capitalise on the round-the-clock nature of the crypto markets, which allows us to pick up on market movements as quickly as possible. Better still, our investment experts make use of software that features sophisticated AI that enables them to better identify trends that will allow our members to maximise their ROI.
At the time of writing, we manage over £86m ($118m) of client assets, and have achieved collective returns of over 2,100% since March 2020.
Universal Crypto has enjoyed a consistent rate ofsuccess rates since its launch in 2018. They offer both free and premium Telegram channels, as well as margin trading services for an additional fee. They have an easy-to-use service, that features a semi-automated trading bot, multi-exchange support, and advice on risk management for all subscribers.
Fat Pig Signals
Fat Pig Signals offer Telegram Signals for a variety of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, and Dogecoin. They offer short-term, mid-term, and long-term trade signals and base their trade recommendations on detailed analysis of a coins’ market data, book order analysis, short-term volume movements, etc.
As well as regular market updates, and steady customer support, subscribers have access to information such as how to properly diversify their portfolio to offset losses.
However, Fat Pig Signals isn’t too those new to crypto investing as they don’t have much in the way of educational material. Also, on a similar note, subscription fees can only be paid in ETH (Ethereum) which isn’t as accessible for novice crypto investors and is subject to market volatility.
Though there are a lot of Bitcoin signal providers out there, you can narrow down your search by knowing what to look for. This includes looking at how they source their signals, their reputation and track records, and the cost of their service.
If you want to stay ahead of the game by being informed about the latest developments in the crypto world, keep an eye on our website for cryptocurrency-related news, signals, and trading help.